Things I learned this past weekend:
- Even three and four years old will DEMAND a new dress to wear to a party. It does start young.
- Someones little girl sounds like Eorye, even when she is happy.
- That same little girl, really REALLY loves sugar cubes.
- Miss B is GREAT at hosting a tea party.
- Miss is very very patient when making little itty bitty sandwiches.
- Little boys can survive tea parties.
- All little girls (and boy) are adorable when they come for tea!
- You can pull off TWO parties in one weekend.
- My little girl is a great hostess.
- I would do it all over again, just give me a few weeks to recoup.
The Party Room.
Personalized Place settings even...
The Birthday Girl all dressed for Tea.
The lovely Miss B surviving er serving Tea.
Chocolate covered strawberries, veggies and dip and heart shaped sandwiches....the special touch.
Petite fours for cake...yum!
The dessert spread.
The take home goody bag.
Pin the tea cup on the lady...I am so proud how well she turned out!
I think I missed my calling as a party planner, no?