Friday, March 02, 2007

It's an Ultimate Blog Party, Join IN!!


There's this little ol' website by the name of 5 Minutes for Mom , run by Janice and Susan. They are throwing a HUGE Blog Party from March 2 to March 8? A blog party, cause I know your wondering, is a way to get together and meet other bloggers. The best part? You don't have to leave the comfort of your home. You can wear your flannel pj's and bunny slippers (or fuzzy chickens as is the case here), grab a glass of wine, and mingle. Mingle ala comments of course!! . Oh, PRIZES!! Check out the link above for those details and more about this whole crazy blog party.

For those of you popping by from Mr Linky, my name is Micki and I am a SAHM to three great, but super busy kids. The boy, the girl and the baby. Check out the archives for lots of funny stories and of course pics. Leave a comment, so I know where you came from and I will pop by!!

And I was totally not lying about those fuzzy chickens....


Happy Blog Hopping!!

No comments: