Saturday, March 03, 2007

Ultimate Blog Party Continues....

Welcome to our little Blog Party!!

The Dancing has started...lol


So I should probably write a little get to know me blurb for all the new faces popping in from the Blog Party. Here goes nothing. My name is Micki and I am a SAHM to three incredibly cute, witty and BUSY kids.

I used to work full time out of my home as an administrative assistant for a large local insurance company. After baby#2, we crunched the numbers, saw it was possible and I made the leap to a SAHM. Some days are easy, some are not, but I wouldn't have it any other way. My kids make me laugh daily and my blog gives me a place to record those silly moments. I don't publish everything I write. Somethings are just for them. There will be so many fun memories to share when they are older.


I have a very creative soul and I keep my mind bright with many, many hobbies. Photography, scrap booking, sewing, reading, blogging, being creative with Paint Shop Pro to name a few. Not that I have much time for them these days. But I do have a sewing workshop and I'm working towards selling my own custom children's clothes. WITH ALL MY FREE TIME. ha. With three kids and all those hobbies, plus the daily grind of life, you now know why this blog is called Too Friggin Busy.

Oh, and did I mention I also have a home daycare? lol

No comments: