Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Family with the FUGLY shoes....

A little story.....

My mom walks into my house wearing the most butt ugliest shoes I have ever laid eyes on. Big round toes with holes and made from some strange rubber stuff. Now I don't do round toes. Flipflops don't count here people. I had seen them around, but since they were so ugly, I never gave it much thought.

Now that they were in my house, I had to face these ugly monstrosities. My mom begins to sing the praises of these glorified duckboots. Telling me how comfortable they are, how they mould to your foot. Etc etc. I'll admit my curosity was peaked. During the school year, we walk quite a distance, twice a day to get the boy to school. Comfortable shoes would make it much more bearable.

I tried hers on......





and now......









We are the family with the FUGLY shoes..... but damn it, we're comfortable.

I only wish I had discovered these when I was pregnant.






No comments: