Saturday, June 24, 2006

It's a Tball Kinda Day


Well its finally here. The end of tball season. Today was the final game and of course the trophy's were handed out as well. The boy was a beaming beacon of pride tighly holding his newest prized possession. Up on the shelf it shall go....once I've finished unpacking and hanging shelves in their room, with the oodles and oodles of time I have on my hands.

The Boy, much to The Dad's delight, is fast becoming a good ball player. It would have destroyed the Dad, had his son loved Hockey over Baseball. Its Baseball & Football, here at our ol' house.
But Baseball is more for the Boy in my opinion anyways. He's tiny, always the smallest and arms and legs on him that could rival a stick bugs. Anything without contact helps me sleep at night.

Now with Dance and Tball done, what the heck am I to do with them all summer? Besides going to cottage for a week in July and a camping trip in August (minus myself and the baby, do you think I am that nuts??) we have many weeks to fill with activities to keep them from boredom and holding on to what little bit of sanity I still have. I have put them in a day camp for three weeks. Its only half days, but its still a bit of time each day to hang with the baby and get errands done with one child instead of three. A pleasure in itself.

Play dates and outings r us this summer. I am sure I will have many stories to share.

No comments: