Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dontchya wish yer mama could bake like me.

Today I decided to go all domestic and bake some cookies. Not just any cookies either. I was totalling channeling Martha.These cookies ROCK!Chewy goodness on the inside, lovely brown doneness on the outside. I totally have Mad Baking Skillz. HAHAHA..That statement is annoying, I can't take my self seriously. Okay, so I don't often take my self seriously...I know but..*Smack*

Where was I, oh yeah, the world was against me. Despite having cold crappy weather all week, today, this very day, the sun decided to return and reheat the earth. Now its like a bloody sauna. I am sitting here doing nothing more than typing and I am close to heat exhaustion. Its DAMN HOT. But alas, I must solider on. For you see, these cookies were baked in anticipation of tomorrow. Why is tomorrow so special?

Well my friends, the lovely thing about the Internet is that you do ACTUALLY meet some decent folks. In fact, I am lucky enough to have met a few, but there are two in particular I am excited in meeting and tomorrow is the day.

These two gals are busy moms who juggle many kids and in home careers. Two gals that I have been chatting with since Jan, and most often than naught, we do little chatting, but much laughing. Laughing to the point where my stomach hurts, my eyes water and I snort and live in fear of waking the kids. Its an ongoing lifeline of sorts, bad day, good day, something funny to share, they are there. Its been a fun ride and tomorrow is just the icing on the cake.

So tomorrow is the big day. We meet face to face after months of pranks and silliness. Ten kids in total vrs three adults.

I think my house just shuddered.

Yet still, I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!


Lobe me.xo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww! A post about us! Can't wait for tomorrow! I am excited too!Haven't checked out the blog lately. It's looking great! I'm sure if we have gut splitting laughter tomorrow the kids will think we are nuts. I am sure our husbands already do!

Dar