Saturday, March 24, 2007

Today is your Birthday...and we're gonna have a good time!

Six year's ago today, I turned 29. There was no party, no cake, no balloons or any of the typical birthday hoopla. All that was forgotten. Instead, I spent the day in the labour and delivery ward at the hospital. That's right. I really know how to celebrate! In full labour none the less!

Six year's ago today, the most amazing little creature, came in and stole my birthday. And today, this very day, that little creature is turning six. You know him as the boy. My boy. This crazy smart, incredibly funny, lovable unique little bean.

He's having a party today. We kinda missed the parties last year as today is also the one year anniversary of moving into our new house. We really like to cram our dates in around here. The girl and the baby were born April 30th and May 1st. See? Double up and get it over with I always say.

I planned my little heart out to make this day special for him and his 8 little friends. Yes, you heard me. EIGHT. Eight kids ranging from 3 to 8. I'll be needing a birthday drink or two this evening, I should think.



He's turning six....but I still remember him as that small baby boy who snuck in and thieved not only my birthday, but my heart.





Happy Birthday Boo.

There's no one else I'd rather share this day with, than you.



No comments: