Friday, October 06, 2006

Guess Where I'll be Novemburrrrr 17th


with or without the kids.

http://www2.warnerbros.com/happyfeet/

Micki is soooooo very happy. I adore anything penguin and even admit to having a "small" collection of penguin memorabilia. Yes, I do own March of the Penguins, although it killed me to watch it and I can't bring myself to watch it again. Wow, now I sound like a complete wuss.

I have convinced myself that I will one day, have a penguin for a pet. That and win the lottery. I am sure my husband is almost as convinced. Hey, Ace Ventura had one living in his fridge!!

Anyways, I'll be first in line for this one. Robin Williams. You can never go wrong with Robin Williams. I can't friggin wait for the merchandising...CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! Think of me!!!

The girl and the boy were watching the trailer on the website and laughing their full heads off. Its going to be a good one. And now the girl has been asking for a penguin for a pet.

The Girl: Mommy, just a teeny one, mommy (using her fingers to show me the a penguin the size of a staple.

If only...

No comments: