Monday, May 22, 2006

Where o where has the little dog gone......

So in that past few months, we've sold and moved to a new house. Unpacked, settled in, my son turned five, my daughter turned three and I went into labor three weeks early. As I am writing this, my baby is now three weeks old. It has been a busy few months.

First, my two oldest settled into the new house very easily and surprisingly they have not yet tried to sell off the little one. (Just wait until he can take their toys, not so cute and cuddly now, are we) Sleep is a distant memory. This little guy eats every two hours, even through the night. He is a charmer though, despite keeping me from sleep, he is a pretty easy going little guy . Keeping my fingers crossed he remains that way. This house can only hold so many BIG personalities and my first two have that covered. This little guy doesn't have a chance. My daughter thinks she runs the house, so this poor kid will no doubt spend a life in servitude.

Off to catch a few precious zzzz's now that he's eating his weight in milk...maybe tonight we will get in three straight hours of sleep? Here's hoping...

No comments: