Saturday, June 02, 2012

Legacy


It's funny how life goes. I started this blog, as a kind of online scrapbook to record moments and memories I'd otherwise would have forgotten.  For myself, my kids, family and friends.  Then life and time and all those things got in the way, and I never made it back here to record the moments. However, when I decided to read over the old posts in this blog, I came across many moments I had already forgotten.  Moments that made me smile.
I regret not writing them down for the past 4 years or so, because I truly enjoyed reading the moments I did record.  Life goes by in a blink, we should all find ways to remember the small moments. This blog is for me, and for my kids, so I can regail them with tales of their youth. Those moments mostly forgotten shall be remembered here.

No comments: