Monday, April 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Girl.

Another day of reflection. My girl, my little goose, my funny girl turned four today. She is a blond, blue eyed, petite, lively little thing with flare for the dramatics.

You hear the saying Daddy's girl and often is it true. But unfortunate for my husband, that is not yet the case here. He dotes on her and sometimes he gives in a little too easy, but he has yet to steal her heart.

For you see, this little girls heart belongs to Mommy. She is a mommy's girl. Something rare, something special, and something I will cherish for as long as she allows it to be.

I know one day, she will be Daddy's girl......but I will always remember when she was just mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Birthday Goosie!!!

A mother's treasure is her daughter.

No comments: